- A quotation will be provided prior to the commencement of work based on –
― The type of service required
― The length of the document (word count is generally used as this is easily established and verified)
― The complexity of the content
- Both parties will agree to a Schedule of Service prior to the commencement of work.
- Timing is agreed prior to the commencement of work.
- Two copies of the documents will be kept, one remains the original as submitted, the second is the working copy which will be returned showing all the proposed changes.
- All documents can be submitted electronically unless hard copy is preferred .
- Documents can be provided in various formats including Word, Excel, PDF, HTML, RTF.
- All copies of documents will be returned when the work is completed.
- Copyright always remains with the author.
The Australian Guidelines for editing research theses are used for all academic editing undertaken by THIRD EYE. Permission must be given by academic supervisors prior to the commencement of the editing process. Discounts are given to students presenting a current student card from an accredited institution.